Asma Riaz Khan
Without wanting to,
I said, 'Good bye'
Without meaning to,
I said, ' stay away'
Without intending to,
I said, 'who cares'
Without asking you,
I said, 'leave me alone'
Without showing how much,
I said, ' it's doesn't hurt'
Without revealing it,
I said, ' dreams are meant to be broken'
Without believing myself,
I said, 'let's walk away'
Without thinking of you,
I said, 'it's easy to forget you'
Without hating you,
I said, ' I never loved you'
Without caring for you,
I said, ' I don't look back'
Without telling you,
I said, ' I can live without you'
Asma Riaz Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Without Wanting... by Asma Riaz Khan )
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- throwing knives at the sun, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)