Asma Riaz Khan
Without wanting to,
I said, 'Good bye'
Without meaning to,
I said, ' stay away'
Without intending to,
I said, 'who cares'
Without asking you,
I said, 'leave me alone'
Without showing how much,
I said, ' it's doesn't hurt'
Without revealing it,
I said, ' dreams are meant to be broken'
Without believing myself,
I said, 'let's walk away'
Without thinking of you,
I said, 'it's easy to forget you'
Without hating you,
I said, ' I never loved you'
Without caring for you,
I said, ' I don't look back'
Without telling you,
I said, ' I can live without you'
Asma Riaz Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Without Wanting... by Asma Riaz Khan )
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid