Without You I am
Without You I am nothing
Without Your help I can not do anything.
You are my maintainer
You are here there everywhere
You are in everybody in everything
That are visible within this world.
You are invisible to those
Who are in ignorance and not
Like to see You.
Problem arises there
But You don't care.
You are also with them in the illusion
This is Your greatness, my dear
And You treat the same the success and the failure.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Without You I am by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns