Shylah Clarissa Turcotte
The world is caged in sheets of ice,
glimmering moon illumination,
breath of crystals lace the air,
panting of these furry beasts.
Gentle demons rule the night,
chase away your darkest fears,
fur is white with purity,
howls wash away your pain.
Teeth are bared to ward off evil,
working hard on God's right hand,
restoring peace serenity,
encased within their gentle touch.
Heads raised in an eery howl,
tails brush ice from frozen veins,
paws turn death to lightened life,
tongues lick dirt from wounds of sorrow.
Will you join them in their quest?
Walk along the path of light,
bow with them to Jesus Christ,
worship, praise with loving grace.
They run in packs of 6 and 7,
eye's pierce through your tattered soul,
rectifying all that's bad,
replacing love and healing hearts.
Wings are stretched out for the flight,
can you feel thier words of comfort?
Keep you safe until the dawn,
angels bred in wolfish form.
Shylah Clarissa Turcotte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wolf by Shylah Clarissa Turcotte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery