Shylah Clarissa Turcotte
The world is caged in sheets of ice,
glimmering moon illumination,
breath of crystals lace the air,
panting of these furry beasts.
Gentle demons rule the night,
chase away your darkest fears,
fur is white with purity,
howls wash away your pain.
Teeth are bared to ward off evil,
working hard on God's right hand,
restoring peace serenity,
encased within their gentle touch.
Heads raised in an eery howl,
tails brush ice from frozen veins,
paws turn death to lightened life,
tongues lick dirt from wounds of sorrow.
Will you join them in their quest?
Walk along the path of light,
bow with them to Jesus Christ,
worship, praise with loving grace.
They run in packs of 6 and 7,
eye's pierce through your tattered soul,
rectifying all that's bad,
replacing love and healing hearts.
Wings are stretched out for the flight,
can you feel thier words of comfort?
Keep you safe until the dawn,
angels bred in wolfish form.
Shylah Clarissa Turcotte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wolf by Shylah Clarissa Turcotte )
- a journey away from words, RIC S. BASTASA
- the iron cables laid to sea, RIC S. BASTASA
- Finding her, Akhil Zoomin
- great respect for what should not be sp.., RIC S. BASTASA
- for life is life and it is never yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- o! Grief!, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sleep Tight Dear One, Michael McParland
- Wicked Intentions, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Last words, Akhil Zoomin
- L.Messi 오피뷰 선릉오피 KTwiz 대림오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Indira Renganathan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)