Did you ever imagine what is was like to be a woman?
What do you know about the pain of being a mother?
Waking up everyday trying to make her child's life better
It's a woman that looked after you
It's a woman that loved you for who you were
It's a woman that never gave up on you
That stood by you when when you were not doing things right
Why do we hurt our women?
Why do we lower our women?
Why do we rape our women?
Women are a priceless gift
A diamond in a shell
That brings nothing but
Joy, love, peace and happiness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WOMAN by Hibo Abdirahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt