Did you ever imagine what is was like to be a woman?
What do you know about the pain of being a mother?
Waking up everyday trying to make her child's life better
It's a woman that looked after you
It's a woman that loved you for who you were
It's a woman that never gave up on you
That stood by you when when you were not doing things right
Why do we hurt our women?
Why do we lower our women?
Why do we rape our women?
Women are a priceless gift
A diamond in a shell
That brings nothing but
Joy, love, peace and happiness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WOMAN by Hibo Abdirahman )
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)