Did you ever imagine what is was like to be a woman?
What do you know about the pain of being a mother?
Waking up everyday trying to make her child's life better
It's a woman that looked after you
It's a woman that loved you for who you were
It's a woman that never gave up on you
That stood by you when when you were not doing things right
Why do we hurt our women?
Why do we lower our women?
Why do we rape our women?
Women are a priceless gift
A diamond in a shell
That brings nothing but
Joy, love, peace and happiness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WOMAN by Hibo Abdirahman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Holding on & letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- A Dream True, Spiritwind Wood
- My Beautiful Hello, Ryan Lee Morris
- The Rabbit, Vera Sidhwa
- Forever On You Shine, Spiritwind Wood
- All That We Have Known, Spiritwind Wood
- Keep This Noticed To Know It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Minute Too Fast, Vera Sidhwa
- Dreams Of You, Spiritwind Wood
- Free To Be, Spiritwind Wood