You, the essence of the earth…
You, the gentleness of the feather…
You, the protector of birth….
You, the epitome of the weather…
You, the woman of many faces…
The child, the mother, the wife, the lover…
You, the book of many pages….
The temptress, the deceiver, the cheater…
You, no man can be without ….
You, some men can do without…
You, the one whom women love to hate…
You, the one whom women hate to hate…
Woman…a delightful mix of spice and sugar…
Woman …a suspenseful mix of mystery and danger…
I love you woman….
Cos I am you, woman…..
valsala shan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman.... by valsala shan )
- Abstract Woman, Naveed Khalid
- Abstraction II, Naveed Khalid
- Abstraction I, Naveed Khalid
- Invisibility, Naveed Khalid
- Genie, Naveed Khalid
- Witchcraft, Naveed Khalid
- Circle, Yohan Confectioner
- Treblinka 1945, Michael O'Sullivan
- 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.., Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear, ', Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)