Woman, a bundle of hay
you really like nakedness.
See how lovely you feel in bathroom!
For that, can you be so in open yards?
Shame will forbid.
You really like free sex.
Imagine how lustfully you have new partner!
For that, can you betray your heat?
Self esteem will warn.
You are a bundle of hay,
Having wilted of moisture
By your build up of societal pressure.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman, a bundle of hay by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- poisons by s.r, skye robertson
- Stimulating Outcome, Mac McGovern
- Ultimately, Bill Grace
- Rapture, Deborah Kelley
- Though I mayst fall, Sir Toby
- FUTURE GROWING DISMAL, Donald R Charon
- S. Truett Cathy - In Memory, Bill Grace
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)