'Words Of Silence'
Talk to me,
But without words
You the one who
Look like as I.! .
Talk to me,
Like the rain peep
On the windows,
Like a thirsty sand
To the sea..
Like tickling the breeze
To the blossom..
In summer morning.
Oh companion of my soul,
Let the words behind you,
Let the Spirit for Spirit,
Heart, for the heart,
And tell them our story
Without words just..
Words of silence..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Words Of Silence' by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak