Terence G. Craddock
Writing In Excess Tsunami Waves
fascination is not related to writing style
but more how we gave poetry readings
which is related to empty unshared aspired...
to cup half empty running over in excess
tsunami waves enlightenment glimpse shared
perhaps written from write isolate an empty...
unshared aspired to hotel room from which to write
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Picasso Poets Write Prolific' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Writing In Excess Tsunami Waves by Terence G. Craddock )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis