XYZ ~ The Equation Of The Dead.
Once was, never the better for feeling far worse.
Worse is when worse becomes even to being the worst.
Adopted by the attitude which is used by the rich.
Famous do no necessarily gather sincerity when being dishonest.
Stones are stones, yet some carries gold.
Years underground in the darkest graves.
Yields diamonds which tears the buried riches.
Why do we exchange to letter the poor, the poorest.
Struggle becomes normal, rags dressed to be formal.
Food is the sacred passage whereby some have to survive.
That which is thrown away by you as useless.
Builds another mans house.
A home, protection for his family.
What will be the outcome, to standby a fly.
Forming the part of society to standby the rest and watch the humans die.
Hunger for starvation is the equation.
Rich into greed without a substantial need.
The fraction to be a better man is to give.
Never has to be equal to the destruction of the dying dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (XYZ ~ The Equation Of The Dead. by Unic Cjonr )
- 강남오피 >>(밤의전쟁) << BAMWAR3.COM, sarah wight1
- Another Day With You, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Waiting for winter., David Lessard
- That Was Then..., David Lewis Paget
- There Are So Many Things..., Dr John Celes
- For Alex in Winter, Neal Beightol
- Last Words, Josilinia Plyman
- Bogus Are Your Deeds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- An Unfortunate Death, Kim Barney
- in time, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Aphrodisiac, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)