YEA, WATCH THE NEEDLE HIT THE VEIN657
A little hit,
A little miss,
A little high,
dont be shy,
yea, watch the
needle find your vein.
A little time,
a little laugh,
then you cry.
yea, watch that needle
find your vein.
DAVID GERARDINO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YEA, WATCH THE NEEDLE HIT THE VEIN657 by DAVID GERARDINO )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Small-scale Reflections On A Great House, Ramesh Iyengar
- The Shoelace, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Toronto, J.S. Campbell
- Unread Lines of My Existence, Sierra Staten
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra