.Pd. is here
Yellow (Colour poem)
Yellow are the taxi tops
the butterflies and bumblebees
juicy lemons, sunflower
and falling leaves.
Yellow is for egg yolk
a fever's name,
the colour of yellow pages directory
the warning card given to players.
Yellow is for sun
ornaments of gold,
colour of papers
that are preserved and old.
Yellow are the mustard fields
the colour of banana peel that
I stepped on and tripped
also a colour of wisdom and intellect.
Yellow is for charming smilies
for youth, exhuberence and cowardice
yellow is for warmth and inspiration
to make people smile is its purpose.
.Pd. is here's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yellow (Colour poem) by .Pd. is here )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra