.Pd. is here
Yellow (Colour poem)
Yellow are the taxi tops
the butterflies and bumblebees
juicy lemons, sunflower
and falling leaves.
Yellow is for egg yolk
a fever's name,
the colour of yellow pages directory
the warning card given to players.
Yellow is for sun
ornaments of gold,
colour of papers
that are preserved and old.
Yellow are the mustard fields
the colour of banana peel that
I stepped on and tripped
also a colour of wisdom and intellect.
Yellow is for charming smilies
for youth, exhuberence and cowardice
yellow is for warmth and inspiration
to make people smile is its purpose.
.Pd. is here's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yellow (Colour poem) by .Pd. is here )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Broken Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Mislaid, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston