Yesterday, I Talked To God.
Yesterday, I talked to God, I hope he heard me
Well, thanks, I'm blessed for everything I've got
I have this and that. But, , maybe I can ask for more?
A sense of patience, love and hope in my heart store.
I know, I ask too much, I know you are in me
Please, tell me, how to follow up my destiny?
Can I make any of these, you're sending me
Where is the answer to the lost and icy
Oh, you give to those, who ask for it
Give me peace, I lost a while ago
To work, rewarding close ones, a bit
Where is a place for naked toe?
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday, I Talked To God. by Nika Aidar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WRITING FURTIVELY, Satish Verma
- Fluoride, Paul Cranley
- New Life Begins, Donal Mahoney
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh