You and me
Colourful colour paints the world we were.
along came with a pleasant fragrant,
Oh! How nice they were,
Made me lost,
In a world of my own,
A beautiful picture we painted.
But things don't last forever it's proved,
when rain drizzled down,
And stained the paint,
And here I'am now,
with only the stained picture to hold on to,
I realized nothing last forever,
The pleasant fragrant is all I have now,
which will also be lost in time.
Oh! In time, once we bonder in the same time.
Time heals, rainbow afta a drizzling rain.
My Paintbrush made the seven differnt color.
Painting away all the stained pain.
Oh! Again nothing lasts forever.
Neither stained pain.
But a painted picture of ours,
in my memories.
The pleasant fragrance lingers in my brush.
Our world of colourful love.
Topic of this poem: love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You and me by Temjen Aier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Our Precious Time, Jiya Jain
- An Epitaph on the Admirable Dramatic Poe.., John Milton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon