Anthony John Oliveros
You Are A Dream
I have once a dream
A beautiful fancy
A wish by the heart of mine
A fanciful reality
I just have a dream
And I keep on believing
No matter how much I'm grieving
I know someday it will come true.
I've been working hard
But it's never been enough to take
But I still continue walking forward
I still believe that someday I'll have the chance to make it.
Now I tell you
If you have a dream
Believe that you will make it
Have faith and you will take it.
If mistakes are made
It is okay
In quests of life
It is good
For there are no failures
So hold on and follow your heart
And you will realize
That a dream in you is you
no matter what.
Now tell yourself
It is time
Instead of just lying and sitting around
Go walk ahead.
If you will do nothing
No dreams will come true
And you will break yourself
'Cause you're a dream
And that's the truth.
So don't give up
When pressures come fast
'Cause when you finally find your dream
You will find yourself
Because you are a dream.
Anthony John Oliveros's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are A Dream by Anthony John Oliveros )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable