Kathleen J. Shields
You Are Missed
Rolling thunder the waves crashing in,
a light on the crest reminds me of when
whispering daydreams so vivid and bright
with in my dreams a miraculous sight.
Glittering droplets they float in the breeze
like moonlight shining through a forest of trees.
A castle afar set just past my reach
So hard to get to from this fantasy beach.
The sunshine is setting, the moon rises low
Clouds rolling in silver lining aglow
shaping the shore are the unicorns marks
escaping the sea with magical sparks.
The beauty of the moment, I share this display
with a man so important on this magical day
the spray of magic in the evening mist
especially for you, every day you are missed.
** Please rate my poems - I'd love to hear your thoughts.**
Kathleen J. Shields's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Missed by Kathleen J. Shields )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra