Kathleen J. Shields
Kathleen J. Shields Poems
- Angels Are Mothers There are Angels God puts on this ...
- Your Fishing Pole There is something about you, something in ...
- I Miss You Mom I’ve wanted just to tell you a few things you ...
- You Are My Inspiration Through thick and thin, through good ...
- Our Condolences While there is nothing that I can say to help...
- Ode To Texans - The People The...
- I Am So Sorry When I came to you, you did not listen You ...
Kathleen J. Shields began writing short stories for fun when she was twelve years old. With much support Kathleen began down the path towards becoming a writer. Kathleen was able to complete her first novel of a series during the summer of 2002.
To keep her creative talents flowing she creates custom and personalized greeting cards for friends and family and with each card writes an original poem inside. While running her own graphics design company she continues to write and dreams to one day get the next book of the Kaitlyn Jones series published. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathleen J. Shields
Angels Are Mothers
There are Angels God puts on this Earth
Who care for us and guide us.
You can feel their love and gentleness
as they walk through life beside us.
They do great things for us every day
they whisper in our ears,
they even hold us in their hearts
when we are filled with all our fears.
They are always there to give a hug
and try to make us smile.
They treat us with respect and love,
they treat us like their child.
God blessed me with an Angel,
I’m proud to call my own.
She’s been with me throughout my
life, been with me as I’ve ...