Amy Louise Kerswell
You can run but you can't hide!
I am the runner who does try to hide.
But no matter how far you run you just can't hide.
Depression and dark thought do get me still,
I can't take it all in my stride.
Depression lingers at my side.
On a never ending slide.
Depression makes me numb.
I may aswell be dumb.
I can not feel.
My heart it wants to steal.
My soul it has taken and broken.
My body and mind it has invaded.
Depression please fade.
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You can run but you can't hide! by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal