You can't beat me!
You try to knock me down,
but I am still standing strong.
You try to mess with me,
but you found out that you
couldn't get to me.
You keep trying to ruin my life,
but you ended up ruined your own.
You keep trying to take me down,
but you ruined your own life and
didn't even ruin mine.
I ended up getting
the best of you.
You can never beat me!
Olivia Zhang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You can't beat me! by Olivia Zhang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain