You Can't Get Away!
You can't get away from your poem,
you are here and always be!
May be under any cloak
which I may not spot out.
But, the tiptoed wind
whispers in my ear,
you are here, you are here!
So, the azure sky comes down,
so, the tumultuous waves of
a sea dances stealthily
to touch my shore!
You are here,
I hear a silent roar!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Can't Get Away! by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Everything, Anna Akhmatova
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)