You Do Not Know How Bad Am I / A Badman I Go On Doing Sinful Activities All Daylong
You do not know how bad am I,
I am not a good man at all,
There is a man with the exterior of his own,
But the interior lies it hidden from the public gaze.
I am not a good man you are looking out for,
I am but a bad man, very, very bad,
As the man behind the curtain
Know we not
And assesss we otherwise evaluating the outward,
A badman I
And all of my activities bad and sinful,
Always wanting to confess before the Lord to absolve them.
You do not know it how bad am I,
A badman I am very, very bad really
And my activities so sinful.
A badman I, very-very bad from my within and outside,
Take me not for a good man please
As all my activities sinful and a sinner am I
Doing it ll sinfully.
You please prise me not as a goodman as
Not so good am I,
Nor is anything noble and raiseworthy in me,
I a poor amn weak in everything; my lust my weakness ruining me.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.