You hurt me so!
Trying to forget you; get you out of my mind,
But what’s done is done, and I can’t just rewind.
I thought that it would be you and me forever,
But you played your part well, you were real clever.
Remember when we met; remember that?
I introduced myself and took of my hat.
You were going to lend me your hand, but you dropped your glove,
That’s when I got trapped, I fell in love.
Our relationship was great during the first weeks,
I saw other girls, and looked upon them as geeks.
I gave you everything you desired; even my love and my life,
Yet you tore my heart apart; you stabbed me with a knife.
I married you, and a lifetime of love I swore,
But now; I wish to see you no more.
I wish to not see you, hear you, or even sense your smell,
From seeing you like as an angel, I now hope that you’ll burn in hell.
For what you did to me no one has ever done,
I found myself pointing at me with a loaded gun.
With my finger on the trigger, and the gun to my head,
I promised myself to live; and instead wish You dead!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You hurt me so! by Samir E... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh