You made her adulterous
Her pensioned eyes,
And swaying mortar
Grind one falls down
Who follows light feet! ! !
And lead to grave near
Thou bee, lust man
How you fly round
Where kept honey safe
He leaves all when he sees
A virgin down street
No man adulterous
Though in red street
Women are accused
Men are escaped
What these meant for?
A mystery never told.
JOBY JOHN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You made her adulterous by JOBY JOHN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa