you messed up my life
you messed up my life,
i wanted you to be my future wife.
i wanted to be you knight.
i wanted to take you in the night and day.
so we can go to the bay and watch the waves sway in its own way.
i wanted to wake up everyday to see your pretty face.
i wanted to protect you in all the ways i can.
but it is to late i have already went my way.
now i want to cry because you messed up my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you messed up my life by James Hernandez )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(15 April 1958)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Dreams, Langston Hughes