you messed up my life
you messed up my life,
i wanted you to be my future wife.
i wanted to be you knight.
i wanted to take you in the night and day.
so we can go to the bay and watch the waves sway in its own way.
i wanted to wake up everyday to see your pretty face.
i wanted to protect you in all the ways i can.
but it is to late i have already went my way.
now i want to cry because you messed up my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you messed up my life by James Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn