you messed up my life
you messed up my life,
i wanted you to be my future wife.
i wanted to be you knight.
i wanted to take you in the night and day.
so we can go to the bay and watch the waves sway in its own way.
i wanted to wake up everyday to see your pretty face.
i wanted to protect you in all the ways i can.
but it is to late i have already went my way.
now i want to cry because you messed up my life.
James Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you messed up my life by James Hernandez )
- The Stones, Sylvia Plath
- Little Fugue, Sylvia Plath
- The Ghost's Leavetaking, Sylvia Plath
- Family Reunion, Sylvia Plath
- Heavy Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Man In Black, Sylvia Plath
- Notes To A Neophyte, Sylvia Plath
- The Death Of Myth-Making, Sylvia Plath
- The Times Are Tidy, Sylvia Plath
- The Manor Garden, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)