You're the Best Part of Me
Make me feel the way you used to
When you loved me so.
Take me back to all those times
You’d never let me go.
Those are the memories I live for now.
‘Cant get them out of my mind.
The more I try to forget them
The more they’re there I find.
*** Because you are a part of me,
the part that no one else could be.
For they can’t make me feel like this.
And they would always make me miss
Every little thing you’ve done to me.
‘Cause baby, you’re the best part of me.
Let me hear your voice so low
Whispering in my ear.
Tell me that your love’s still mine,
Words I still can hear.
I remember every word you said.
I remember each sweet sound.
They never seem to leave me.
They’ve always stayed around.
Words and Music by
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're the Best Part of Me by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee
- TANYA ROSENBILT FUCKS ISRAELI, alexander opicho
- Secret, Ruth Manning-Sanders