Is It Poetry
Want we all have they pray
that if the road is short they never take it
or if the tree's to high they do not shake it
till the leaves fall
around their lovely waist.
Bushes flout the painted colour when
reveals the pale face of the moon
and it's green eye.
When back and forth the cradle
and melodies are never what they seem
she said yes because of love
and he said no.
To the touch by finger tips around
the belly jar
that hangs beneath
the base of trees where violets grow
the value of shock is.
Caress the moon until it opens crest
until the eye gives into
breath that can not fall to any
that each young
poet reading this escaped.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Young Poet's by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura