YOUNG SINGLE PREGNANT LADY
Young lady, please choose life and don’t abort that unborn baby,
Some couple will adopt him or her and no if ands or maybe,
It doesn’t matter what religion you are because the baby can’t tell,
He/She would rather stick around than have to wave farewell.
Because at the abortion clinic, they will murder your child,
Though they come across as though they have respect and never reviled,
They will dropp the fetus of your dead baby in a garbage bag,
This is all well hidden because they are silent and never brag.
This they wont let you see because it’s done behind a curtain,
There’s something terribly tragic about this and I am certain,
Ask around because someone wants a baby and can’t have one,
You can help them with a new life that has just begun.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOUNG SINGLE PREGNANT LADY by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..