Your lips are red like wine.
Your lips, though, taste as sweets divine.
Your love, I’m thankful it’s mine.
Your smile shines brighter than the sun.
Your smile is even more radiant then the moon.
Your smile blesses my days each day I see you.
Your eyes glitter more than the millions celestial stars.
Your gem eyes are more precious than diamonds.
Your eyes lovingly gaze upon mine, my sadness vanishes.
Your wavy hair tickles me softly.
Your fragile hands hold mine gently.
Your whispering words of love spoken angelically.
Your love is honest, before it, I had no life.
Your passion; if I lose it, my heart is cut in twain by a knife.
Your soul, together with mine, there’s time ‘til I have a wife.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your... by Nicholas Nikolov )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Ruins الاطلال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Your eyes, Leong Ming Loong
- Studentship., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Knowing the Truth, Nika McGuin
- I write, Nassy Fesharaki
- Assuredly بالتأكيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Become Our Choices, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Struck matches, Mark Heathcote
- Kent Sands Crustations, John Fitzgerald
- What I am, V P Mahur