Aparna Chatterjee Poems
- Lust Lust is what I speak tonight, Lust is what I see ...
- - A Night Song - Nights like this are Lonesome and ...
- - Love And Lust - Bodies entwined Hearts resounding the ...
- Your Silence I have spoken long enough I have spoken well ...
- - Lust - When I look at you Lust looks at me... Love is ...
- - Beauty - She may be One of the Many girls You may see
- - Destiny - I try so hard To change… My destiny.
Aparna Chatterjee is a Writer based in UK. She is passionate about poetry and has penned over 1700 poems.
'Life is Unpredictable...So Am I! ' is how she likes to describe herself.
If you want to know more about her, just Google her :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Although our whole life story can be summarized in quotes, wish life was as simple as "quoting" quotes ;)''Aparna Chatterjee
''Expect the Best. Be prepared for the Worst.''Aparna Chatterjee
''Pleasures come in small packages :)''Aparna Chatterjee
''Love never measures....It simply gives....''Aparna Chatterjee
Lust is what I speak tonight,
Lust is what I see tonight,
Lust is what I feel tonight,
And I Lust You.
Show me your Body
no clothes on,
no holds barred…
bit by bit,
part by part,
give me your smells,
and your sweat…
give me what all you have
every naked bit of yours,
I want to see All of yours.
feel my hands
feel my legs
feel my torso
my body begs…
Come on me
and make me wet
feel the heat…
make ‘us’ meet.
If Lust be sin,
So be it…
For I am a ...