Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Your Already Taken
Pleasure is all mine, god how kind are those eyes.
How many times have they been compromised?
Anger in control.
I'm becoming another prick.
Not what I wanted.
But my love has been broken.
Right through ringer. I stand no chance.
Even with a desperate glance your already taken.
So I'm becoming numb again,
which is really dumb with the internal feelings have for you.
But what can I do, sit and wait for an opening in the gate.
No I cant, time isn't infinite.
I had my chance.
Now theirs a dance and I'm not the partner.
Your just another fantasy playing tricks with a desperate heart.
So I must let go with voice cold.
I'm sorry I'll love you always.
But this has become shallow.
Your demoralizing my values.
And that just wont do.
Again I Edited This For Content,
So If You Want Read The Original Message Me.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.