YOUR CHANCE, JUSTIN... MAR 18TH,2013
YOUR CHANCE JUSTIN … MAR 18TH,2013
Justin: as far as I can see and read; you are like the others,
Part of the Ottawa establishment of mothers and brothers,
And they really expect that you will not change things or rearrange,
But you need to, and take my advice and this is not strange.
Every journalist in town has written something about you,
You could lead the Liberals out of the woods but who knew?
You need to say and do something different than they expect,
Something the hungry journalists have not checked yet.
Think death-with-dignity and binding referendums please,
If the Swiss can have them; we should be able to do it with ease,
I'll even vote Liberal again if you can bring this about,
And this old senior with many others, have no doubts.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOUR CHANCE, JUSTIN... MAR 18TH,2013 by James Bredin )
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)