YOUR CHANCE, JUSTIN... MAR 18TH,2013
YOUR CHANCE JUSTIN … MAR 18TH,2013
Justin: as far as I can see and read; you are like the others,
Part of the Ottawa establishment of mothers and brothers,
And they really expect that you will not change things or rearrange,
But you need to, and take my advice and this is not strange.
Every journalist in town has written something about you,
You could lead the Liberals out of the woods but who knew?
You need to say and do something different than they expect,
Something the hungry journalists have not checked yet.
Think death-with-dignity and binding referendums please,
If the Swiss can have them; we should be able to do it with ease,
I'll even vote Liberal again if you can bring this about,
And this old senior with many others, have no doubts.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOUR CHANCE, JUSTIN... MAR 18TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar