James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
YOUR CHANCE, JUSTIN... MAR 18TH,2013
YOUR CHANCE JUSTIN … MAR 18TH,2013
Justin: as far as I can see and read; you are like the others,
Part of the Ottawa establishment of mothers and brothers,
And they really expect that you will not change things or rearrange,
But you need to, and take my advice and this is not strange.
Every journalist in town has written something about you,
You could lead the Liberals out of the woods but who knew?
You need to say and do something different than they expect,
Something the hungry journalists have not checked yet.
Think death-with-dignity and binding referendums please,
If the Swiss can have them; we should be able to do it with ease,
I'll even vote Liberal again if you can bring this about,
And this old senior with many others, have no doubts.
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.