Your My Life
Babe, your my life; Now and forever
I love you more when we are together
But when we leave and we say goodbye
Sometimes I feel like I might die
With your arms not around me and no whisper in my ear
That is when I want you here
And if you weren't in my life; what would I do?
Would I be able to live without you?
But there is a special bond between you and me
Could this bond be called l-o-v-e?
Babe your my life now and forever
I love you with everything now we're together
Tayler Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your My Life by Tayler Bailey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki