Your Love runs through My Veins.
You were My life. Why did I want change?
You carried Me this far and I bailed.
Your Word is Truth, I'm the one who failed.
Your Plan was not to fail,
My plan was planned all wrong.
Will this be, My 'Death Song'?
Now I have Never felt so Sad.
Now I have Never been so Mad.
When I'm with You, I'm eternally glad.
Will We have a 'Happy Song'?
Will My life go from right to wrong?
Will this be My happy time?
I do believe in You, You are Divine.
Say a prayer, ask to be freed from Sin,
Knock on My door, ask to come in
And I will let you,
Come back in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Plan by NikiAlex Zander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery