Your Love runs through My Veins.
You were My life. Why did I want change?
You carried Me this far and I bailed.
Your Word is Truth, I'm the one who failed.
Your Plan was not to fail,
My plan was planned all wrong.
Will this be, My 'Death Song'?
Now I have Never felt so Sad.
Now I have Never been so Mad.
When I'm with You, I'm eternally glad.
Will We have a 'Happy Song'?
Will My life go from right to wrong?
Will this be My happy time?
I do believe in You, You are Divine.
Say a prayer, ask to be freed from Sin,
Knock on My door, ask to come in
And I will let you,
Come back in.
Topic(s): made in usa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Plan by NikiAlex Zander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison