Sitting by window side
waiting for your return
seasons changed several times
breeze changed direction too
buds bloomed and withered
can't say how many stars appeared
and lost their appearance, but
but still my eyes lie in your wait
when you'd come and resplend me.
Every whistle of morning train
makes me awaken to see you
stepping down the stairs.
I ask every cloud
to convey my message
I ask every breeze to convey my message
unto you, if you'r found.
The rays of every sun
ensure me to bring your notice
with to-morrow's rays, but forgets
as the sun enters the dusk
sinks in the diving horizone
I am still waiting
waiting, sitting on door sill
for your return.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your return by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Beautiful Sunset, Ron Writer
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov