What a weird offspring,
The offspring of a zebra and a donkey;
It is quite weird,
But very intelligent.
It still looks pretty,
Like a mule.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zedonk by Justin Reamer )
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah