Rajesh Thankappan Poems
- A Poet I saw the poet write Brilliantly bright, A sublime ...
- Divine Fate Are we no more than mere puppets Remote ...
- Music, A Sweet Gift A soothing balm is good music For it can...
- A Musical Entreaty I blew air and the pipe piped A tune full...
- Remembrance Your remembrance Are my thoughts In which I ...
- A Nice Wise Guy (A Poem On Pe... The dove of peace That ...
- The Little Lamb (A Poem For Ki... Little lamb, little ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I saw the poet write
A sublime poetry
With intricate artistry.
The poem was written
With a heart maybe love smitten,
Not on a piece of paper
But upon the pages of nature.
I watched fascinated
Spellbound and enchanted
By his wonderful subtle work.
When the poet's work was done
All hearts would surely be won
For a lovely ‘rose' was spun
Under the cheerful sun.