Bustling with leaves
Waves at clouds
And dances in the breeze,
They provide a canopy
From the summer heat
A natural retreat
For both men and beast.
Hustling with leave
To birds and bees,
They bring serenity
And heavenly peace
And provide food
To men and beast.
Rustling in the breeze
All for free,
Wood and timber
For our daily needs
Are great friends indeed.
Rajesh Thankappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trees by Rajesh Thankappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote