Rebecca Maiese Poems
- Essence Of Woman Not defined by what was done to you Or what...
- My Crystal Heart I carry my heart of crystal in my hands ...
- Steal My Kisses So many kisses I give out in a day More ...
- Maybe The other, wider path looks nice to me but it's full of...
- Burdens Of The Past I have scars on me, from my head to toe ...
- Fearless Love To love someone that cannot love you back To ...
- Beast Of Burden Artless in all my ways Including my love for...
Art is something that comes naturally to me whatever the canvas, I will paint a picture set a mood with words and captivate my audience for a little while. I hope you enjoy my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Essence Of Woman
Not defined by what was done to you
Or what was done by you
The essence of a woman is much more than this
Made to captivate all around her
Standing out, never fitting in
She gives her grace to all she touches
With her hands, words and love
Healing hurts, life restored to all that feels
Fierce lioness if the one she loves is threaten
Be warned no one will survive this storm called Whohellrue
Lovely atmosphere given freely to those close enough
Lucky enough to receive her heavenly aura
My friends let me tell you this
If you ...