Rebecca Maiese Poems
- My Crystal Heart I carry my heart of crystal in my hands ...
- Essence Of Woman Not defined by what was done to you Or what...
- Steal My Kisses So many kisses I give out in a day More ...
- Maybe The other, wider path looks nice to me but it's full of...
- Burdens Of The Past I have scars on me, from my head to toe ...
- Fearless Love To love someone that cannot love you back To ...
- Beast Of Burden Artless in all my ways Including my love for...
Art is something that comes naturally to me whatever the canvas, I will paint a picture set a mood with words and captivate my audience for a little while. I hope you enjoy my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Crystal Heart
I carry my heart of crystal in my hands
That has been carelessly stolen by
My most trusted friend
Smashed into ten million pieces
When I pick it up
Ask the maker of it
To fix the brokenness
He is only able to glue together
One or two pieces before the carelessness of others
Ensnare me only to let me expose my crystal pieces
So they can strike them from my hands once more
Every time I pick up the pieces of crystal
My hands are cut and bleed
To hold a broken heart made of crystal
In delicate hands of bleeding flesh
Who can ...