Richard Tomlinson Poems
- Who Am I Without You? Without structure, without a clue Who ...
- Hard School I'll try not to fail you, this life is a hard ...
- All Planned It is the way of life, this is how it's supposed ...
- Mistakes I've made my mistakes and my mistakes have made me.
- Life This life that god gave us to live is gift we shouldn't...
- Beautiful People You can't make ugly faces if you don't look ...
- Someday There's a light in the shadows glowing outside, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Tomlinson
Who Am I Without You?
Without structure, without a clue
Who am i in the eyes of you?
Without strength, without hope
How are you supposed to co-op?
With heart so lost and skin so cold
How are we to together grow old?
Without a future, without a sign
How will i know if you will ever be mine?
Without false, without true
Who am i without you?