There's a light in the shadows glowing outside, and that's the light you will find when it seems to hide.
There's hope around the corner if you know where to look.
There's a new start for you when the time is right.
And i know someday you'll be shining so bright, in the center of life, where everything is right.
There is nothing that can stop you, aslong as you try.
And there is nothing to fear, i'm with you, and i promise, everything will be alright.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Someday by Richard Tomlinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui