Rinshi Ansari Poems
- Memory Lane Walking down the lane of memories, I heard the ...
- When When will you step into my world? When will I become ...
- A Fantasy I tried so hard to control myselfBut your name ...
- I Have Nothing I have loved you all my life And loved ...
- Monsoon The dampness and coldness is soothing after the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Walking down the lane of memories,
I heard the sounds of your footsteps.
I lost myself in them,
As those are the ones that I longed for.
In the still night of darkness,
You come searching for me.
Why did you love me so much
To leave me in a whirlpool of pain?
You have again thrown me into the dark
And left me forever.
Where have you gone to hide,
Making it impossible to reach you?
Now, these paths and lanes we travelled together
Instill a deep fear in my heart.
How can I walk them alone
Without having your safe ...