Robin Bennett Poems
- Defying Gravity Standing together all tippy toed, In a grey...
- Always My Kryptonite I fading fast on hope these days- but I...
- In A Paris State Of Mind It was the Paris feeling of it ...
- Why Did You Leave Me? Mom why did you run from me, Escaping...
- African Savanna Meet my in my dreams, where sultriness ...
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Scissors cuts paper my lines now ...
- Devil's Advocate (A Dark Sonne... An earthly man cloaked in ...
I'm born and raised in New Orleans, La. I have had a passion for poetry for as long as i can remember. I still have my first piece I penned, it was a narrative to my family, I was six at the time. I've been writing ever since. I'd love to finally see my name in print one day. Not attached to a
' wanted in connection' with behind it. Married with a son and a daughter. Neither shares my... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Standing together all tippy toed,
In a grey goose soaked way, my-
birthstone hued gown slit,
all the way up to there.
I can touch buttermilk clouds,
and defy gravity in your arms.
Galaxy floating, we make music,
In the red light, of a Mars glow.
Our espresso walls drink it in,
and the fault line sends our
Earth shaking. Loving on
candle power, we burn the
universe at both ends.
Satisfied at the tempo, we
crash into the sea. Just like
the Apollo capsule, one last
splash. We dance to our beat,
until we fall off the face ...