Sachin Sahu Poems
- Tears Of Hope Fragile she stands, shredding tears of blood, ...
- Embracing The New Loneliness in the crowd, Status ...
- Memories The ubiquitous spa of divergent glance, Shoves ...
- Ambiguity The carpet of my dreams, My vociferous desires ...
- There She Was There she was. Standing at a whispering ...
- The Black Road 'This poem is about all the struggle being ...
- My Shivering Halcyon Get up Mom! Wipe off my tears. Veil ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sachin Sahu
My Shivering Halcyon
Get up Mom!
Wipe off my tears.
Veil the hue its hurling.
The pain of your absence.
The augur of my hungry eyes,
Desperately waiting for your sight.
Your love would vanish,
and so would your wrath.
I'm left at the terminus,
With perpetual stygian of blurry path.
Kiss me mom!
Kiss me the way you used to.
Occluding my never ending morose,
Showering your ravish care close.
My bated breath heralds the future,
the irksome nector of obscure nurture.
I'm waif without your caring shadow,
Alone in middle of hazy meadow.
Only you could ...