The carpet of my dreams,
My vociferous desires shining.
Ravish from the abyss of glean,
Sad, though they are mine.
Dreams of smelling zenith,
The perpetual nector miles beneath.
Left me in middle of stygian,
Accumulated with wrath of eon.
The taste of diaphanous pleasure,
The obscure anecdotes of veiled treasure.
Made me salivate for taboo artefacts,
For vague portrayal of incognito facts.
The zenith with thorns,
left my skin bleeding.
Wondering for damaged cover,
Struggling wih hiccuping fins.
Though the dream was pricky,
Rendering wrath and perpetual pain.
The hope of mirth with ravish shine,
I'm happy, they are mine.
Sachin Sahu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ambiguity by Sachin Sahu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad