The carpet of my dreams,
My vociferous desires shining.
Ravish from the abyss of glean,
Sad, though they are mine.
Dreams of smelling zenith,
The perpetual nector miles beneath.
Left me in middle of stygian,
Accumulated with wrath of eon.
The taste of diaphanous pleasure,
The obscure anecdotes of veiled treasure.
Made me salivate for taboo artefacts,
For vague portrayal of incognito facts.
The zenith with thorns,
left my skin bleeding.
Wondering for damaged cover,
Struggling wih hiccuping fins.
Though the dream was pricky,
Rendering wrath and perpetual pain.
The hope of mirth with ravish shine,
I'm happy, they are mine.
Sachin Sahu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ambiguity by Sachin Sahu )
- In my heart - you are, gajanan mishra
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
- Revolution, Revolution, Revolu -, Romella Kitchens
- हमें आपके लिए.. hame aapke liye, hasmukh amathalal
- Dusky Day in Dallas, michael walker
- Mom, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)