The carpet of my dreams,
My vociferous desires shining.
Ravish from the abyss of glean,
Sad, though they are mine.
Dreams of smelling zenith,
The perpetual nector miles beneath.
Left me in middle of stygian,
Accumulated with wrath of eon.
The taste of diaphanous pleasure,
The obscure anecdotes of veiled treasure.
Made me salivate for taboo artefacts,
For vague portrayal of incognito facts.
The zenith with thorns,
left my skin bleeding.
Wondering for damaged cover,
Struggling wih hiccuping fins.
Though the dream was pricky,
Rendering wrath and perpetual pain.
The hope of mirth with ravish shine,
I'm happy, they are mine.
Sachin Sahu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ambiguity by Sachin Sahu )
- TWO LOVERS ON A PORCH IN THE MIDWEST, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- See and feel, gajanan mishra
- Am i here by virtue of the shadows, cristobal Benjumea
- SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SUN, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- I am always with you, gajanan mishra
- SOFT POCKET HERCULES, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- You cannot go, gajanan mishra
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)