The carpet of my dreams,
My vociferous desires shining.
Ravish from the abyss of glean,
Sad, though they are mine.
Dreams of smelling zenith,
The perpetual nector miles beneath.
Left me in middle of stygian,
Accumulated with wrath of eon.
The taste of diaphanous pleasure,
The obscure anecdotes of veiled treasure.
Made me salivate for taboo artefacts,
For vague portrayal of incognito facts.
The zenith with thorns,
left my skin bleeding.
Wondering for damaged cover,
Struggling wih hiccuping fins.
Though the dream was pricky,
Rendering wrath and perpetual pain.
The hope of mirth with ravish shine,
I'm happy, they are mine.
Sachin Sahu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ambiguity by Sachin Sahu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz