Samuel Flockhart Poems
- War Cry If you had one hour left to live, If one hour was ...
- If I Die Before I Wake To? ? ? ? If only you saw yourself...
- I Can Hear Her.. I can hear her laughing, as she stumbles in ...
- The Ship Is Sinking
- Song Of The Soul Imprisoned by blood and flesh and ...
- I Hate Myself How can one be warm alone? Heart of Fire, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samuel Flockhart
If you had one hour left to live,
If one hour was all you had left to give,
Would you waste it all trembling in fear?
Dreading the darkness looming near?
You who struggled through it all
You who stands fast, whilst others fall
You who has suffered from start until end
Is this how you want to be remembered my friend?
You who wouldn't be broken by storm or by rain
I was with you when you faltered
I witnessed your pain
By your side we crawled through the ice and the mud
As one, we fought through the fire and the blood
If this is our last ...