Sesan Falade Poems
- Incredible Ants Nimble little ants Incredible ants You ...
- Beware Of Thyduza! ! ! Beware! Oh beware! ! Of Thyduza's ...
- Outstanding Beauty [your Beaut... Hello! Damsel of royal...
- Agents Of Raging Flames Under the cloud of flame, They hunt...
- Perfect Rhymes If i have to spend my time, I'll stay away ...
- I Am An African I was born where the sun rises from the hills...
- Sorcery Pool I see you from afar, you are a glassy pool on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sesan Falade
Nimble little ants
You flock in groups
You flock as troops
You search everywhere in quest for dine
Without a shiver running down spine
You pick from soil, you pick from roots
You climb tall trees to catch the fruits
You haul bigger things here and there
Even my sugar you do not spare
You work so hard while the sky is dry
To kick hunger out when ugly clouds cry.
Keen little ants
You work together to attain a goal
And carry out tasks with body and soul
Believing in each other, you stick and cling