Shreya Jani Poems
- Traveler I have a traveler's soul with constant itch in my ...
- White And Red I can still hear the chants of white and ...
- Cuba - Haiku In a heart beat The rhythms do fade The ...
- Plan B Look it happened again Moments like haiku ...
- Running Out Of Things If I run out of things to say Maybe ...
- Shut Out Life knocked at my door But there was a lock on ...
- Pickles Pickled Thought drying in the sun Salted wounds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shreya Jani
I have a traveler's soul
with constant itch in my mind
I take journeys within all the time
I skydive from the planes of fear
without a parachute on
I scuba dive to witness the schools of thoughts
dancing upon the illuminating corals
sometimes I relax on nostalgic beaches
with a warm embrace of the friendly sun
I party hard in emotional bars
drinking till daylight in the company of strangers
I drunk and dial old lovers often
only to smile in the morning about the mistakes made
I witness and marvel at monumental failures
at the wonder of my world old and...