Stevie Taite Poems
- The Making Of The Moon The moon was born with Earth they ...
- Drunk And Disorganised I tried to write a poem whilst ...
- A Lesson On Poetry From My Fiv...
- Autumn 's Waking Mutants! When Autumn knocks and hangs his ...
- Showing My Bladder Who's Boss... Oh what an annoyance It ...
- Cryptic Lipstick Some poems are simplistic They don't wear ...
- Mirror Mirror Mirror mirror You tell lies Who put crows ...
I am just starting out. I write for me mostly (I think way too much and this serves as an outlet for my very busy mind) . It is fun to share to see if anyone gets anything from them, like a sparked memory, a giggle or some sort of connection. They are nothing amazing, compared to many on here! But I enjoy writing them and to me, that is all that should really matter. X more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Making Of The Moon
The moon was born with Earth they say
Two vortex, large and small
Of gas and dusty nebula
And gravitation's pull
Little wind does stroke its land
For mass is sixth of Earth
Which holds down little Atmosphere
Around its smaller girth
It doesn't suffer weathering
Or recycling of rocks
It's craters still look like the day
The meteors gave it pox
The moon it had no H20
No vapour formed a sea
The soup of life was not there served
So remained species free!
The jealous moon so tries to steal
Our oceans from their ...