Ruby Honeytip Poems
- The Mainstream Is Polluted 'Hey, over here! ' Said the road...
- Amazing Disgrace You hurt me, Scared me, Bruised me, ...
- You'Ll Do I think I realised long ago, There are no plans ...
- Shadow The wind blowing through your hair, Hits my face ...
- Numberless I have no problem understanding The concept of ...
- Sunlit Hope He has an innate kindness That has sown A seed ...
- Curiousity Kills My poor heart didn't realize, My brain was...
I speak my feelings in my little poems and hardly anywhere else.
We come into this world all alone and we are lucky if we leave with someone holding our hand.
My poems are inspired by my life and the lives of others....they are not all autobiographical.....but some are.....I'm not saying which is which.....sorry Red: -)
All my poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Mainstream Is Polluted
'Hey, over here! '
Said the road less followed
'Here is the antidote,
For the lies you have swallowed.
It's not your fault,
Your instincts were diluted,
You were thinking from the Mainstream,
Which is deeply polluted.
The lies in this stream,
Will not keep you afloat,
Heavy untruths have been jammed
Down your throat.
Banksters, Media Hounds, Pharmaceutical lice
All swimming in lies
Screaming 'take my advice'
Backpaddle and see it,
For all that it's not,
This poison will blind you,
Free thoughts left to rot.
Turn off your tv, ...