Sunil Uniyal (14 January 1953 - / Lucknow / India)
Sunil Uniyal (Hindi: सुनील उनियाल) is an Indian poet writing poems and haiku for the last many years.
Early Life and Education
Sunil Uniyal, son of Late Shri Surya Chandra Uniyal and Smt. Sushila Uniyal was born at Lucknow, India.
He had his school education at Christian missionary schools of Mt Carmel and Boys High School, Mahanagar, and his college education at Government Jubilee Inter College, Lucknow. Sunil obtianed his Post-graduate in Ancient Indian History and Archaeology in 1974, from Luchnow University.
Having worked as Customs Inspector at Dharchula in the Himalayan border district of Pithoragarh in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Holi Lyric (For the New Generation)
- A Bollywood Song in Transcreation
- A Couplet Of Amir Khusro (Translation)
- A Flickering Candle - A Haiku
- A Folk Song of Garhwal-1
- A Ghazal - He and We
- A Ghazal - I Feel Lost
- A Ghazal - Traveller O!
- A Ghazal of Amir Kazalbash (Translation)
- A Hindi Ghazal - 1
- A Hindi Ghazal - 2
- A Krishna Bhajan by Surdas (Translation)
- A Prayer to Kamakhya Devi
- A Song for Lord Hanumaan - Hindi Avadhi