Susan Sybenga Poems
- Charming The thrill of seeing you every day The sight of ...
- I Love But Mustn'T The feelings arise in my heart against my...
- All I Know I am confused. Don’t know what to do. My life is ...
- If I Could If I could touch your face, And kiss your ...
- Slave I’m a captive of your lips, A slave to your eyes. I ...
- Tracks Of Love The tracks of love run down my face The sign ...
- There You Are There you are! My soul speaks and my heart ...
Misfit, malcontent and late-bloomer. These are words frequently used to describe Susan. She only recently discovered a love of writing. Although her poetry goes back several decades, she has recently begun writing screenplays and making short films.
She lives with her husband and two grand-nieces, two dogs and one insane cat, in the place of her birth. She hopes to travel the world, especially India and meet many new and interesting people. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susan Sybenga
The thrill of seeing you every day
The sight of your beautiful eyes
The sound of your resonant voice
I cannot live without
Your smile bewitches me
Your dimple charms
Your sense of humor suits me
Your intelligence disarms
I wish to know you better
To hold you while you sleep
I wish to touch your face
And comfort when you weep