Susan Sybenga Poems
- There You Are There you are! My soul speaks and my heart ...
- If I Could If I could touch your face, And kiss your ...
- Charming The thrill of seeing you every day The sight of ...
- I Love But Mustn'T The feelings arise in my heart against my...
- All I Know I am confused. Don’t know what to do. My life is ...
- Slave I’m a captive of your lips, A slave to your eyes. I ...
- Tracks Of Love The tracks of love run down my face The sign ...
Misfit, malcontent and late-bloomer. These are words frequently used to describe Susan. She only recently discovered a love of writing. Although her poetry goes back several decades, she has recently begun writing screenplays and making short films.
She lives with her husband and two grand-nieces, two dogs and one insane cat, in the place of her birth. She hopes to travel the world, especially India and meet many new and interesting people. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susan Sybenga
There You Are
There you are!
My soul speaks and my heart listens.
I saw your face and my soul saw yours.
Where were you?
I rejoice in your presence.
A stranger you remain, but my soul knows you.
Beyond all reason, I love you and I am lost.
Tum waha ho!
Mera aatma bolna aur mera dil sunna.
Mai tumhe chahra dekha aur mera tumhara aatma dekha.
Kya gaya the tum?
Mai tumhara drishya say prassan ho gai.
Tum ek ajnabi rehna lekin mera tum aatma bhaphna.
Sab wajah se door, mai tum pyaar hai aur kho ha.